You are not connected. Please login or register

Story: Enemies of the Heir, Beware

Students have only just arrived off the Hogwart's Express and are beginning to pile into the Great Hall. Whispers are filling the hall as gossip begins to travel - "Harry Potter is missing." That clever girl with the bushy hair, Hermione Granger, has been spotted racing up to the Professor's Table, whispering something frantically into Rubeus Hagrid's ear. Nearby, Severus Snape, the potion's master, flees the room in an instant. Everyone sits down at their table, intending to hear of what happened to the Potter boy, but they are not greeted with the juicy information. Instead, the Head Master, Albus Dumbledore, stands and receives them as casually as can be. The sorting begins. Nothing seems amiss, besides Granger biting her nails to pieces. A red-headed girl has just been sorted into Gryffindor, but she does not seem pleased about this. Instead, she stumbles down to, what can only be assumed to be her brothers who shared her flaming red hair, and begins to weep quietly. During the feast, Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall, the Gryffindor's Head of House, are both spotted leaving the scene. However, most students miss this detail, since they are busy gorging on crumpets and stews.

Harry Potter's second year at Hogwarts has begun!

Welcome, one and all!

I see you've stumbled upon "Obsessed," a role-play for Harry Potter fans. My name is Chantal, I'm the REAL Headmaster around here, because let's face it - Albus ain't around. But around the boards you'll see me as Admin. I want to welcome you to the forum! Please remember to read the story, rules and regulations before beginning to join in the fun. This role-play is canon-based. That means, you will play a character from the canon list that is in the Character Workshop. Again, read the rules.

Forum
ForumTopicsPostsLast Posts
No new posts

Records

292916th September 2012, 4:39 pm
Admin Hogwart's Professors
No new posts

Profiles

292916th September 2012, 4:39 pm
Admin Hogwart's Professors
No new posts

Gryffindor